What a typical project looks like?
Following an onsite consultation and receipt of all required documentation,
we will ensure a quote is issued within seven working days. Once work has
been agreed and an SOW has been issued, the R&D phase will commence.
We utilise our extensive algorithm library of existing and fully tested
solutions to minimize turnaround time and resourcing. Full implementation
and testing within the Pre-Production and Live environments can be
delivered remotely or onsite and we can provide your staff with
comprehensive user and compatibilities training.
A typical project usually follows 4 phases: Preparation > R&D > Deployment > Continuations.
AlgoLib is one of the most cost-efficient algorithm providers on the market,
we do not compete on prices, but we can guarantee you the best possible
product and the satisfaction of money well spent.
In terms of deliverables, to suit your business, we can deliver
one or more of the following:
- Tech reports – how and why the algorithm works
- Research papers – ins and outs of the project, scenario analysis, pros and cons
- Software or packages – with stand-alone applications or plugins for Excel, etc.
- On-site or remote implementations – help to deploy the solutions on your system
- Database or data files – if project is data intensive
- Business intelligence dashboard – gives you the full control and real-time monitoring over solutions
- Docker or virtual machine images – lighting fast, large-scale deployment
- Web applications and back-end – integrating cloud computing and enabling an elegant forward user experience
- Training and teaching - if you do not have the time, we help you
train your employees to use the new systems
Do you know every working day at AlgoLib, we
Process 10GB+ of raw data
Run 10^60 simulations
Test 15+ algorithms
Take 10^6+ API calls
Manage 100+ KPIs
Filter 10^300 floating doubles
Spend 480 CPU hours